Thursday, May 24, 2007

Fucking sexy colleague Sujatha

Hi, this is Rajesh again from Hyderabad. Now I am going to narrate the story of my counters with my another colleague Sujatha (hitherto I will call her my Dream Girl, since I am calling her like that and she knows this also) and her daughter Pranava (names changed because of privacy). We are staying in an apartment but our flats are different. I uses to go her flat regularly whenever I am free. At the outset, I would like to tell about my Dream Girl. She is fair (not complete fair) in color and aged about 38 ( I am now 42), married with two children-one daughter named Priyanka and one son. Her husband has been working in a bank who is now at far away from Hyderabad on his posting. He visits Hyderabad twice in a month. She is having measurements as 38c-32-42. Especially she attracts me with her boobs buttocks. She is not that much of beauty but fantasizing me with her naughty smile and while laughing she uses to show his tongue out of her mouth. It has been giggling me to have intercourse with her at least once in my life time.

Now I am coming to the real story. In the office we are in the same division and seeing with naughty smile and looks. Our office cupboards are placed in a remote side of the hall. We uses to move to that place whenever we want our division files. Once I went there to get a file and at the same time my Dream Girl also came to the cupboard for taking another file. Nobody was there and I took courage and caught hold of her right hand and kissed on her palm. She was surprised; even though she knows that I am very much loving her and talking sexy words to her and took back her hand from me. Again I took her hand and kissed many times. Then she did not resist me while kissing her hand. After that we left to our seats. After reaching her seat, she looked at me (my seat is quite opposite to her and in front of her) with great ecstasy. I observed that she is watching me many times while working and I was also feeling very happy on her naughty looks.


Later, on reaching my apartment, I am feeling some sort of inconvenience that have a thrust to see her. At about 6.30 pm, I went to her flat to see her. I know that her husband is not in the city. She was also little bit shy on seeing me and with a smile she invited me and asked to relax in the sofa. After sometime she moved to her bed room door and stayed there. In another 2 minutes, with a naughty smile, she guided me to come to her bed room and asked me to see her bed room and her marital bed. I observed thoroughly and I presumed that she is interested in me but feeling shy if anybody knows our making love. Then I moved to her bed and asked her where she uses to sleep, I mean either side of the bed. With a smile, she told me that usually she sleeps left side of the bed. I immediately went to the bed and sat there, and bending my body I kissed the place where she usually sleeps. After that, I moved to the pillow and kissed there, later I moved to her lips, boobs and novel with my kisses. While doing all these things, I am observing her position. She feels some sort of arousing. I immediately moved to her heavenly place (all this is on her bed only in front of her) and licked and kissed. She was laughing like anything on my actions, keeping her hand on her wet pussy. I am planning to move to her, but we heard some noise from outside. We immediately came back to our early positions ie.., I am to sofa. We both of us felt unhappy on this. After some naughty looks, I left to my flat. We are observing each others in office and feeling happy with our earlier actions.

PART 2
I am looking for an opportunity to have sex with her. On one occasion it came like a gift of God. One Sunday morning I went to her flat at about 10 AM. Nobody is there in the flat, except her. On my enquiry she told me that children are playing in the cellar and her hubby did not come on that day because of some inspection at his office. She invited me to the hall and went to kitchen to get copy for me. I am very much interested to see and hug her. I thought this is the right time to fulfill my thrust and I left the sofa, where I was sitting and moved to the kitchen. Slowly I went to the kitchen and hugged her from backside and kissed her neck and back. She surprised on my movement and tried to resist me. She told me that it is not good and children may come at any time. These words intoxicated me and reveal that she is also interested to my movements but fearing about her children. Then I took courage and told her that they will not come and are playing in the cellar of the apartment. Then she did not resist me and cooperated to do my movements. I touched her boobs (small in size but are very beauty) with my both hands from her back and pressing slowly. I took her nipples and pressing them and my hard cock size is expanding inch by inch with these movements. It was touching her back at the crack of her seat. With this she was very happy and releasing her mourns with great ecstasy. We were like that for about 10 minutes and later I moved my right hand to her back at the crack. I pressed her back and slowly moved my middle finger into her ass hole. Then she resisted me saying that she is not interested to put my finger into her ass hole. I did not listen her words and kept my finger into her ass hole and did to and fro. I also moved my left hand to her heavenly place on the saree and pressing her pussy. She was very hot and releasing her mourns loudly, saying “hi Rajesh, what a great thing you are doing, I never had this enjoyment in my life till now. You are taking me to greater heights. Plllleeeeeeeesssssssss………Rajesh, put your finger in depth of my hot and wet pussy and move as you like. AAAAHHHHHH Rajesh, come on pllleeesss do like that, donot lift your finger from my ass hole. It is very good and arousing me.” I am doing as she liked. Later I lifted her saree and pavada to her novel, and put my palm on her hot pussy. I felt that from her hot pussy very dour water is flushing. I thought she has already come. Then I put my middle finger into her watered pussy and moving in and out. She separated her legs to ease my finger to move in and out. She was enjoying like anything in my hug and mourning like any thing. After some time she was screaming and caught hold of my left hand and shivering. Her body muscles are shivering. I thought she is reaching to her second orgasm. She yelled and said “dear, pllleeesss… do your finger fucking very fastly in my kuttha. I cannot wait pllleeesss Rajesh do fast.” I did like that for about 10 minutes. After that her sweet warm loads are filled my palm and it is a great thing. We were like that for 15 minutes and moved to hall. She hugged me and kissed me. She told me that before she never feel this type of orgasm and this is the first time that she is having such sweet fucking. We kissed each other and exchanged our saliva. Her tongue is very sweet and I fulfilled my thrust by kissing her tongue and swallowing her saliva. Later I moved to my flat.

PART 3After our oral sex, later about 15 days, I visited her flat as usual on a Sunday morning. This time also nobody is there and her hubby went his work place in the last night and her children are went to their relatives house. She also told me that they may return in the after noon.I am extremely happy on this and at any cost I have to fulfill my thrust that having right sex with my Dream Girl. At that time she was in her bed room and making makeup, after her bath. After 10 minutes or so, she came back to hall and smiled on seeing me. I was in sofa. She was in front of me with naughty smile and showing her tongue. I understand that she wants my kisses. I proceeded to her and hugged her and kissed on her forehead, eyes, nose, cheeks, lips. I swallowed her saliva by kissing her tongue. Later she told me that she is very much interested and enjoying the act of swallowing her saliva directly from her tongue. We could not control ourselves and wanted to get relief from the sexual pains. She proceeded to her marital bed room along with me and laid down on the bed, facing my side. I was in standing position before her. She woke up from the bed and hugged me and removed my shirt and lungi. She stunned on seeing my lavada (dick) which is in 90o position and moving up and down. With a naughty smile she asked me whether I am waiting for that opportunity without wearing underwear. I said that her presumption is 100% correct. She caught my dick and licked and sucked the same. She swallowed my pre-cum also. Later after 15 minutes, she took my hand and asked me to come on her. I did so and pressed her boobs on her blouse (saree pallu was already slipped from her boobs). I put my hand on her blouse hooks and removed hooks and her blouse. She also helped me in doing so. Later I unhooked her blue designed bra and removed from her body. Ohhhooooo… What a sight it is. At last I am going to fulfill my everlasting thrust this day. While pressing her boobs, I kissed novel and put my tongue in to the novel and making circles there. With this she reached her climax and mourning “hi, Rajesh, neevu sex lo chaala expert..” I moved to her saree and removed from her body. She is with her blue pavada and pany only. She helped me in removing those also. Now she is in complete nude position on the bed. I woke up from her and saw her. Her pussy is covered with small hairs. She yelled me to come on her. We both hugged and laid on her marital bed with complete nude. I moved down to her belly and kissed there and moved to lower. She closed her heavenly hole with her palm, with shy. I told her not to shy and enjoy every inch of sex with a right partner. I removed her palm from that place, and I kissed her hot pussy lips. I separated her pussy which is already wet and saw pick portion of her wet pussy. I put my middle finger into her pussy and doing in and out. With this she was crying with happy and moving up and down. At this point, she moved her right hand to my dick and cupped with her palm. Ohh, what a wonder, my lovely Dream Girl catch my dick and moving her palm on my dick. My tongue was moving to inner parts of her pussy and swallowing the juice coming from her hot pussy. She reached her first orgasm and her hand was moving on my dick up and down. After 15 minutes, she invited me to come on her and requested me to do real fuck by inserting my hot big cock into her pussy. I moved to her and she catch my prick with her hand and spread her legs to give way to my dick to go into her vagina. She inserted my cock into her pussy by spreading her pussy lips with other hand. My dick went into her hot wet pussy slowly. I moved in and out of her pussy. She hugged me and asked me to move fast. But I am doing it slowly by thinking that I should not complete my thrust early. After doing like this for 25 minutes, she reached to her orgasm and requested me to move very fast. She kept her hands on my back and throwing my body from my back to her deeply. She came twice in this movement. I also reached my orgasm and moved fastly and I dropped my hot cock milk into her hot pussy. I thought that my sweet cock milk will touch her womb. HHHHaaaaaa……what an experience I had this day and fulfilled my thrust that having real fucked my Dream Girl. I observed that some of the drops of my hot cum is dripping from her wet pussy. She told me that she wants a baby from me but there is no chance of it because she was undergone vasectomy operation.
At this point of time, we forgot that the main door is not closed by us and went to her marital bed room for our sex game. Her daughter Pranava came back from their relatives house and watched our sex game completely, without notice of us. The sex game which we – me and Pranava had will narrate in other part of story on receiving the views of readers.


No comments: