Saturday, September 15, 2007

Fucking sexy teacher

I am Rakesh 23 years old from Chennai. I come from a Middle class family and live in a colony with my parents. I am going to tell myreal life experience with my teacher who is is about 26 years old. As she lives next to our road. She is our science teacher.

I had beeneyeing her for a long time to fuck her. She was a gorgeous looking woman, lovely shape 36-28-36 she is so sexy and young. When she teachesme my eyes are always looking at her big boobs. I always try to seethrough her blouse.

Her husband was working in Bangalore weekly once he comes to Chennai. She is staying with her mother-in-law and having achild of 3 yrs. She is very brilliant in taking class but I refused watching her big boobs and her body language.

She noticed and asked me to come home in the evening. In the evening I went to her home hermother-in-law were sent out to her relatives house with her child shewhich is far from her residence. At that time she wearied a nice transparent blue sari with the same color blouse which is alsotransparent so that I can have a clear view of her breast wearing awhite colored bra. Her body is sweated due to some works in her house.She said to sit in the sofa, and she went to take bath.

I had noticed her through the key hole of the bathroom door. Wow what a marvelous structure. Then I came to sofa. After taking bath she wearied a towel on his breast and went to bedroom to take dress at that time she does not closed the door.

Suddenly a harsh air flows in the home so that the door was kept opened fully through that I had viewed her full structure. After getting dress she came near to me and tell that not to tell anybody regarding this. I said ok. Then she gave me a cup of tea and asked about the studies.
Then she asked personally that whether he is satisfied with her structure. I came shy and said that if it is near I am the lucky. Then she asked me whether you masturbate your self thinking of me. I said yes.

Then she soon sit near to me my tool was erected she noticed and nicely unzipped to take my tool and said wowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww even my husband tool is not much thicker than me. After getting out she holds the tool in his hand and gave me a French kiss.

Then I started to give full impression on her. Her body becomes very hot. She took my hand on her breast and squeezed it. Then she told me to follow her. It was her bed room. She told me to do whatever you do this is your time. She told me to undress her.

I sawn a lady I kissed her continuously for 10 minutes then I had unhooked her blouse in thather two big boobs are crushing with one another. The bra is holding only 30 percent of boobs. Soonly she had undressed me. Then she helped me to unhook the bra.

It was the first time I saw a lady naked. Wow What a two dark nipples they are erected about 1.5 cm in length. I started sucking her boobs one by one. From that boob I had tasted honey sweeted milk. Then we both were sits on the bed.

She started feeding the milk to me as a child. I drank the milk till my stomach gets full. She was in full mood. Then she took my penis and done good blow job with her mouth for 20 minutes. Then I had ejaculated the semen. She tasted it and swallowed it.

After I had a chance to taste her vagina with my hot lips she becomes very tempered when my tongue enter in to her vagina she can’t tolerate it adjusted her hip to manage. She also ejaculate and said to taste it I also taste it. Its nice.

Then after 20 Minutes my tool was get erected. She told me to lie in the bed. So that my tool stands towards 90 degrees. She stands on the bed and placed her vagina on my tool it was so tight and I shouted she told me not to shout.

She made a movement towards up and down and makes some romantic noise ahhh ahhhahhhhhhhhhhhhhh I am feeling it as heaven. Then she lied down and now I made the movements to and fro at that time she said that fuck me da you bad my husband didnt like this do come on fast da fast. I really proud of it I made movements too fast finally my tool was once again ejaculated inside her vagina. Almost we did like this two times on that day.

Tomorrow casually we met in the school. Her husband is out ofstation is our advantage both were met in the bed weekly twice orthrice.

No comments: