Friday, January 2, 2009

Sex at a New Height of Corporate Life

My name is Bhavesh and I am 28 today. As I am Gujarati, you may well consider me staying in Gujarat only and for better convenience lets say in Surat. We are a big joint family with acres of land in our native which is still being used for agriculture. My father had moved from my village to Ahmedabad (Name Changed) during his college time and never been dependent to my grand parents as he wanted to make his own destiny. He worked all his life in a State Government organization and got retired on a very senior position. My mom was always a house wife. She used to work during her early days after marriage but than she quit during the birth of my sister. She is older to me and now happily married.


Its my one time introduction so that in my later stories, you may not be required to brief on my personal details.

It was during my BBA that my sister got married and my dad got retired. In my last semester there was no one earning for my studies. Though I was not so bright student in my school days due to my obvious mischievous nature, but I had been always praised for my intelligence. I had studied hard only when it was required and was matured enough to know the importance even during my very young age. I had secured good grades in my SSC exams - 85%, during 12th I was above 75%. When I had joined my BBA, I was aiming for MBA already. But my fathers retirement, sister’s marriage, my matured thought process and no source of income. Tell you what, in our cast you requires atleast 15-20 Lacs for marriage of a girl and for our reputation even my dad spent in my sisters marriage. He lost most of his savings. The circumstances forced me to leave my MBA and start earning at a very early age. I started working during my last semester of BBA. As my father even I was not eyeing on my grandpa’s wealth back at our native. I wanted to stand proud of making my self on my own and give whatever my dad had before his retirement. It made me work hard in my first two jobs and looking at my hard working and achievements I was promoted to branch manager in a small company in my second job. I was handling two state sales operations. But I wanted to grow big and fast so I thought of changing the job. This was some 4 years back when I was shifted to work with a Telecom company in Corporate Sales & Marketing Section. My performance during my tenure has made me poster boy in corporate sales vertical as well as other departments due to the good HR policies in the organization.

(Guys who wants to get on with sex straight on can start from here) I like to read when I can relate to the person and fit in his shoe to feel more.
-------------------------------------- ******* -----------------------------------------

I am 5’11 with white complexion black hair. Weight about 78 Kg, but let me tell you the weight of my bones are more than muscles. So an average looking structure and glasses on my face had always created my image as a serious and a matured man. I was just 24 at that time but I was looking as if I would be 28-29 yrs old. I had been quite a playboy even during my age between 15 -22. There are stories of my sex events in my farm , incest in my family, group sex in my collage and u may better understand when a guy had his first sex experience in his 9th standard, he is bound to experience it again and again. I was never a shy and sincere since my schooling. As I have already told before priorities have changed for me and I had decided to focus on career now, I had never spared my thoughts over any gal in my office. My day usually starts with a cigarette at 9 am at the office and ends around 11 in the night with a cigarette and end of the day briefing to my team. I had never forced any one in my team to work late but culture in the corporate is such that your team never leaves till you leave. In the last fiscal (telecom sales calendar ends with calendar) December, I was introduced to a Lady called Nadira Kapoor by my Vertical Head ( Head of the department). She had joined as marketing Manager. She was enjoying the same position as mine. I glanced at her, greeted her with a normal plastic smile and told “ hope to have a nice association and support from your team to achieve the fiscal target”

Nadira looked to me and said “ I am not here to support any one, I am here to work and if you can not work on my leads, I may close the deal my self and you may loose your targets but company will not.”

It was brisk and to the point professional verbal kick. She wished me best of luck and left the cabin of our Vertical Head. I followed her with my eyes on her and in the due course just turned back. Mr. Shastri put his hand on me and said, “Taral, don’t take her lightly. She might be beautiful but she means what she says. She was earlier working in Delhi, and she had improved the company performance by 130% .” he paused as she entered the cabin again and looked at us and told “ you may verify with Delhi office, they used to call me Hitler and the name says it all so better convey it to your team as well and ask them to report 9 am sharp.” She went back with the same speed but this time I noticed as she was wearing a nice formal knee high executive skirt and a white shirt tight and tugged in her skirt. Her bums were well shaped and not so fat at all. She must be 5’8 or 5’9. High hills had added the extrovert hip shapes and leg tone.

Mr. Shastri continued, “There are enough ppl in the Surat HO, who don’t like a BBA graduate sitting in such a high position and to make your fast pace a little slow they asked this “Hitler” to move to Surat office.”

His words woke me up from my collage time playboy character and I replied “I will make sure, you prove your point for my appointment” and I was back to cluster manager’s profile. It was first time since my professional career that I was made to think of a girl and even before I could start I came to know that she is not girl at all. There are 4-5 girls in my sales team and they are better when corporate companies to be trapped. With their shear presence of mind, art of dressing and drooled decision makers have always made my targets easier. The gals were up to it. I asked for the team meeting straight out of Mr. Shastri’s cabin. I asked them to meet at ground floor in 10 minutes.

I was down to ground floor by elevator and was moving to our obvious meeting point outside the gate of our building. I like to smoke while I take the sales meeting and it was not possible in conference rooms. No one complained as well. I asked Sanjay (a guy who works in call center and shifted from Delhi recently) to join me there after meeting.

When I was on the gate the team was waiting for me. 18 curious faces were looking at me as I walk in as I called for a meeting at 8pm and that to after a sales review. I took out my classic melds and lit it before I start. Pooja “ 24 yr old fresher who joined some 4 months back looked at me smiled and said Good Evening Sir, you are looking tense for the first time and Shivali and Neha joined and said seems like there is quite a big tension. I looked at both of them giving wicked smiles to each other and they were looking at my crouch. I got their point and replied back you better try them at your clients in your sales calls from next day.

I was quite open in my conversations to my team and no one has ever complained for it. One, it is the tone used normally in sales and two it relieves the extreme pressure from your shoulder. Yes, it’s not usual when gals are involved in such talks as a practice but it has its own stories which I will tell you later.

Rajan jumped in the conversation “you can use tactics even to help your colleagues”. Rajan is a south Indian with dark skin and huge built. Shivali understood his intent and replied back immediately, “It can help only bosses and I don’t see anywhere being my boss in near time.”

I thought the communication is getting diverted so I jumped in and spitting the smoke in the center of the circle and shouted, “Its enough”

All shocked and looked at me shouting at them first time in last two years of association. I continued, “ we are pushed to the wall to perform and I need every1 to double up the target you achieved it last month” Pooja took the siggy from my hand and took a deep drag “ last time was stiff one and to double the score in last month would be impossible”
I said, “ I am asked to do it to prove that I am fit for the position that I enjoy” looked at shivali and said “ I can’t force you to do it as I am asked to prove my self but this is how corporate world moves on and I have never failed in my life so far.” There was fire in my eyes and a goal with a path clear. Rajan poured his smoke in the artificial fog “Boss, we never felt pressure working under you while the other teams have given up thrice. When we were enjoying the incentives others have lost their jobs for not achieving targets” Pooja continued , “ if you are asked to prove your self, it means we are asked to prove and we will do it.”

A sweet voice quoted in chilly hit my ears “So a pimp is asking the whore to deal in for the connections?” I looked back at Nadira and stared in her eyes as she continued “Your Boss has ants in his pents as I walked in Surat office and now I am happy as I see that she has a force of whores to help him remove them in the night.” She moved in our hurdle taking the centre stage as she speaks.

I was shocked the way she cracked in even more shocked at her selection of words. Neha was quite ever since the meeting has blasted, “Boss has got only 5 whores and there are still weekends when he is alone, why don’t you take up the job. I assure you, rest of our team will make sure you are dripping whole month long from your skirt” as she completed Tarun kicked in, “You are sexy and seems that you are horny looking at your sexy ass, I suddenly started feeling that my undies have shrunk a bit or I m growing bigger.” Before I could speak anything she stretched out her hand and grabbed his cock from his trouser and unzipped him taking it out and than squeezed it very hard shouted,” my name is Nadira and you are going to pay for showing out your dick to your Marketing Manager and pay the price for not showing respect to your new line of reporting” she was still holding his dick in her hand and she turned around to Neha and said nice pair of boobs. It’s only when I noticed she has a wonderful pair of melons which are tightly being caged in her bra. It was nadira’s turn to take revenge as she squeezed Tarn’s dick harder by digging her nails in it. It blew the wind out of Tarun as he shouted out loud and crying in pain. She looked at me and said, “If you don’t want to loose your team members for showing indecent to the senior, ask this bitch (Neha) to take out her Bra and give it to Tarun.”

I was shocked to the calmness with which she delivered the sentence. Every one was looking shocked as to what has happened in last 15 mints and they had not believed what they just heard. No doubt it was a darkest corner of the building and there are no one around as it’s already 8.30 pm so to that extent, I could thank god. We used to talk all kind of things during our meetings but no one has exposed ever in my presence and the kind of straight comments wid abuse was never used. Poor Neha was looking at me for help as I could be the only one who can help both of them. I turned my face to Nadira to speak but she instead started to proudly take out her toung licking her lips to say, “I feel like licking blood, are you trying to give up your job for both of them? I thought I would say that u were not there and this bastard (Tarun) tried to take advantage of my loneliness in the parking” she looked at Tarun who was crying with now tears in his eyes standing on one leg as in pain smiled and told him, “it seems your dicks shrinking instead” she laughed like a witch – loud and clear. With her other hand she took Neha’s chin and pushed up to look in her eyes “come on baby; show me the brand of your lingerie. I am sure even your boss would like to know what piece of cloth is holding up those big ones proud and pointing.” She stopped the sentence with a big squeeze on Neha’s right boob which made creases on her white shirt. All the guys were feeling disgusted in the anger but was wishing she carry on removing her shirt and they could see Pamela’s Indian version then and there.

Shivali broke the evil laugh and asked, “ ma’m, if you allow, I can help Neha decide?”

All puzzled and looked at shivali but there were no expressions at all so second look was on Nadira for a reply

“ Ohh, you’re the famous sales team in organization. How can I forget. Yes dear, sure you can.”

Shivali looked at Neha and said, “ Imagine only Taral Sir is here and you are undressing”

She paused blinked both her eyes with calm and composed face expression and continued

“You can fulfill your fantasy of undressing in front of him while you save two jobs. You should stand in for at least our team spirit in which we have won awards on national level.”

Neha nodded in agreement and seemed convinced.

Nadira’s sarcastic ego seemed to be satisfied and she started to smile in pleasure as she asked,” for the sake of guys standing here why don’t you say what is your size?”

Neha looked at me and replied,” 34”

A probing question again ,” what’s the cup size honey? Its not a beauty contest where you say your vitals!!”

Now this was something new to me and I think for most of the guys standing there so we curiously was paying attention to add to our knowledge.

Neha replied reluctantly looking at a poor chap on the edge of loosing consciousness due to pain. “ I will do as you say but leave Tarun, he will die in pain”

“Cup Size?” you say , remove your shirt and hand me over your bra. I promise you that I will leave him. As we hear Tarun’s biggest shout as she squeezed his balls as well this time.

“ DD” Neha replied in hurry to help that poor chap crying.

Nadira laughed,” not so big shoulders and biggest of cup size!! I am sure it’s going to be a view for your team as she looked at me.”

Shocked Neha opted to stay quite and started acting fast as she opened the first button of her shirt.

Nadia still continued,” A gal was dying to get his Boss’s attention, giving thousand hints to him and he is such a fool he never seems to get urge of ****ing. I am helping a noble cause. Guys it seems you got an impotent boss….hahahahhaah. Poor gals!!”

Till the time, I was thinking what to reply and how to reply as I was taking a meeting in the back gate of the building. She knows it’s not allowed as per rule book. She can sack any one on doing such a cheap act is also correct. On using abusive language and misusing the position, I can be hold responsible. Molestation can be another charge. I had never thought of such thing as I had built this team and no one ever has opposed on we meeting in such a formal way. All was moving up and down in my mind and I also knew that this bitch from Delhi knows every trick of corporate world to get read of the completion and I am the only hurdle in her growth. I was plotting a way to avoid such an embarrassing situation to save Neha, a gal from a reputed family who was forced to do an act of a whore in front of guys she is going to face daily who already had one eyes to her sexy curves. And I worked out as I interrupted the circus she was forcing.

“Nadira, I feel as if I am here for my car and saw ya holding a man’s dick in your hand with both your hands and you were shouting at him that you have to fill me if you wanna work or I am the one who has a record of taking maximum jobs in the organization. You already have your nails dug in his dick. Blood marks on your hand and nail proves a forceful event, honey!!”

She immediately left him with my sudden attack. Tarun fell on the ground which the other guys saw. They pulled him up and took him away. Getting my signal, even others left accept for shivali, Neha and Rajan. Only 5 ppls standing there.

I continued, “ As you see there were just three of you when I was stepping down from the stairs. I saw ya shouting at the guy that u will torn off the gal’s shirt and say tarun was trying to rape her.”

“And why would neha support me saying so” Nadira replied.

“She knows what to say” as I replied wid smile.

Seems like its gonna be fun working for the fiscal year.

“ Neha, why don’t you tell Nadira which brand of lingerie helps holding the boobs so high so that she can learn what to wear to grab an attention”

Shivali and Neha laughed in an instance forgetting what has happened just now and adding the joy was nadira’s angry face.

“ I treat my team as my family and way to success is using your assets tactfully for the growth of organization. I don’t work to **** which can also earn. I work to earn which can also lead to progress.”

“I had thought of ****ing your mind out when I first saw ya in Mr. Shastri’s cabin as you looked sexy with juicy red lips and black eyes. You got awesome pair of bums. Punjabi strong built. White complextion with tall long legs cleanly waxed. But saggy boobs, wicked mindsets and no respect what so ever for guys and gals had turned me off. Arrogance drippin out of your eyes looked even worst than a whore with sperm string hanging out of a whore’s lips.” Completing it I slapped on her face tight which shocked her as well as Rajan, Shivali and Neha. They didn’t know where did that came from.?

“ This will always help you remember that you are dealing wid a MAN, when ever you face me. Its my performance which led me to this position. I might sleep to please my female boss but I never had one. I have heard that you had worked with Male bosses all your carrier??”

She didn’t know what to say as my tight slap might still be ringing bells in her left ear.

“Never abuse any one from my team, ever!! They are all MINE and don’t your dare poke your nose where I am involved or you might get ashamed looking in mirror.”

She just stood there like a statue while I went to Neha asked her if she s okey and hugged her to just relax her a bit. I also asked Rajan to call every one and report to office sharp 9am in Madam’s cabin.

I ignored nadira standing and looked at watch, it was quarter to 10. It was too late for gals to leave for home. I might leave office at 11pm along with male members but never asked gals to stay after 8pm.

First time that I asked Shivali, “where do you stay?” and extended my glance to Neha.

“ Bhagal” Shivali replied.

“ Parle point” Neha replied.

I was knowing that rajan stays that part of surat so asked him to dorp her on the way while I asked neha to wait for me till I get back wid ma bag from my cabin. Neha walked to the main gate while I started moving towards the elevator crossing the hall. I saw Nadira standing there. I reached there and the elevator reached the ground floor and automatic door opened. I directly jumped in the elevator and pressed 9th floor. Where I looked back to face the main hall, every1 had left like everyday and most of the lights were off. After a big thought, nadira also stepped in. There was a big silence while we moved up to 9th floor. As soon as the door opened, I asked her to move out first and then I got out. She paused looked at me, I felt later that she was trying to say something but I was in hurry so I moved directly to the cabin. I moved in my cabin closed the lights and sit on my chair leant back to pull out my bag from below the table. Placed my bag over the table, kept my laptop in the bag and was closing the bag and I fell in the thought what just had happened quickly in last 2 hours.

I slapped a co-worker, A lady? I just tossed the thought out of the window thinking what she did deserved more than that. And again leant back in my revolving office chair, can I trust what I just saw?

A Lady had grabbed one cock in her hand and digged her nails till it started bleeding and guy fainted on ground in pain!! A gal was asking another to strip in front of her boss and other colleagues!! It kind of giggled me and I was feeling hard on thinking what shivali had quoted about Neha’s fantasy. Its kind of weird that she wanted me? And my mobile rang.

I saw the number it was Neha, and it hit back my mind that she is waiting for me downstairs as I am to drop her home. I hurried back to elevator as it was very late. Got down to -1 & looked for my fiesta. It wasn’t difficult as it was the only car on the parking and went to the main gate. Looked at neha, smiled and said as I open the front door, “Lets go!”

She didn’t move closed the door and came to driving seat window. “Have you forgot your routine? Thinking of skipping your last siggy today?”

“ Ohh! It wasn’t an usual evening. It just went out of my mind as there was a lot which happened for the first time in last two hours” I was trying to explain. I closed the door after getting out and looked for my packed of siggy in my pocket but it wasn’t there. She said, “ its in your shirt’s pocket, Sir” as I was pulling out the packet she again spoke and smiled , “ its empty throw it off” I looked towards the right of the gate and got disappointed too see closed Pan shop. Neha let another sentence out of her mouth,” I took 10 of it for you when u went up.”

I was feeling as if I am dumb and idiot as she was asking the question as well as replying back. This is the first time that I looked at neha “ she was 5’8” tall and was wearing a white shirt and black trouser. Shirt was tightly hugging her body and was kept out of trouser. Black trouser was fitting tight till two inches above the knee showing curves of her body and meaty thighs. I was standing behind her and I was surprised to see there were no lines of panties on the back. Is she wearing a thong or no panties at all?? I came to know later that she was wearing a thong. She had a tight Ass. Not so strongly built body, infect a perfect delicate looking structure with a huge size of boobs which was looking gorgeous. I was amazed that I had never noticed that she was so sexy. She was having a normal gujrati complexion (little darker than fair but lighter than what you call wheatish). Shoulder long hair was cut in steps so that her face can be highlighted wid outlined straight hairs on both sides of face. She was wearing only a gold chain with a pearl pendent in it. Why didn’t I noticed her before? She knew I have finished my siggy. I had kept it in my shirt’s packet. She was keeping note of everything related to me.
__________________________________________________ _______________________________________
“ This is the first time that you are going to drop me home” she brought me back from my thoughts. I blew a ring out of my mouth as I speak, “ there was a lot which happed first time tonight, which I had never thought would happen.”

“And some which didn’t happen” she replied. I failed to read what she mean by that. Was she speaking about she was saved or she was disappointed that it didn’t happen?

“ I am still not recovered fully, all happened so fast and because of me you got embarrassed infront of so many ppl. Never seen a lady like that bitch” I was trying to speak my mind out.

“ Sir, I was shocked knowing so many things today as well.” She paused and continued after looking in to my puzzled face “ you slapped her and replied her in such a way protecting me.” Than she smiled and again started, “ never thought you would describe a lady the way you described Nadira.” Than she literally laughed “ you said you thought of ****ing her mind off when you first saw her? You described every curve of her body so erotically”

Even I realized that time only that I used such a language and as if I had to say something I replied in confusion,” I was angry”.

She kept on smiling,” you were looking cute.” Paused and continued again “ what have you thought when you had first saw me?”

She caught me! I had to admit “ I never had noticed you as a gal till I was sitting speechless on the car bonet just a few minutes back.” Than something clicked as I continued after looking at her dull face “ but you seems to be keeping a note of everything I do. And what was that shivani told???”

She skipped looking at my eyes and replied,”nothing” I kept on pushing, “you had a fantasy for me? Is it true? Do you know I am married ?”

She jumped of the bonet,” don’t lie. You never had married.” I stared her and she felt as if she was caught. “Its written on your ID card. You are single.” She proved it by turning my ID card. I took a long drag of last puff from my siggy and threw it off while my eyes stopped at her cleavage. Her first button was still open and I can clearly see her white satin bra holding on two big melons and dot on the leavage she had a Mole. As she was leaning to turn my card, my hand touched her soft part of boobs. It all happened in just a while. On the way back from where she was close leaning over me, she looked up which pushed her breast even more out and she caught me starring at her cleavage. She reached back to her original position when I moved on looking in her eyes leaned to her moved my hand towards her breast. She closed her eyes in anticipation as I closed the first button of her shirt. She opened her eyes and I was looking right in to it,” was expecting exactly the opposite, wasn’t you?” she kept looking expressionless as I continued “ it’s a too open place to keep it open a treasure door” as if she got me mystifying Neha also continued to show artificial anger,” as you noticed me just before, you must not be knowing that I stay alone and by the way as you don’t notice me what was that interested you to notice in my shirt’s open button?”

I smiled looked at her and said,” a black round ………” before I could complete she kept her hand on my mouth and shouted loud,” shut up”. She shouted loud or it was late in the winter evening that it sounded loud but it made me look ard to see if anyone has noticed us standing on road side, under the tree which isn’t bright. As I looked far, I saw a known face standing on the corner of the office gate and it looked like her loud shout had made her look at us. It was nadira. I was wondering what was she doing so late in the evening?

No comments: