Thursday, January 8, 2009

Suhasini - Lesbian With Lata

My husband was going away on official tour for a week, and he told me I could invite one friend to stay with me. I invited my best friend, Latha Now, I had always had lots of boyfriends and everything, but I couldn’t help but notice how gorgeous Latha was. She had large breasts, and a huge waist. I often envied her due to my more athletic frame. (Just in case you’re wondering, I’m 5′5, straight black hair, and black eyes.)

I will admit to you that I had often wondered what it would be like to kiss another girl, but never had any desire to try it with one of my friends. Anyway, back to the story. It was really stormy that weekend, with lots of thunder and lightening. Since we couldn’t do anything outside, we rented a movie. It was the typical love story, guy meets girl, they fall in love, have sex, and live happily ever after. Well, the sex scene kind of turned me on, and I was glad I was inside my blanket so Latha couldn’t see me rubbing my pussy through my satin pajamas.
After the movie, we were laying in front of this big window we have at my house inside our blankets, watching the lightening. We were startled by a particularly loud clap of thunder, and we kind of jumped together. I tried to move away as we giggled, but Latha put her arm around me. I figured she was scared since neither of us had ever stayed home alone during the night. So we sat there with our arms around each other. I realized suddenly that Latha was sliding her arm down until her hand was on my butt. I looked at her confusedly, and she turned to face me. Her lips were parted softly and I just swayed in and kissed her, as if it was the most natural thing in the world. She smiled at me, and pulled me close to her. She whispered, “I think you’re so sexy.”

Then she pulled me even closer and started kissing me passionately. Our tongues explored each other’s mouths, and soon she was rubbing my breasts. I was so turned on. While we were kissing we had climbed out of our blankets in order to be closer to one another. I pressed her down onto the floor and removed her short nightgown. I looked at her bare breasts in the dim light and tentatively rubbed her nipples with my thumbs. She pulled me down on top of her, and we kissed and kissed and kissed. I started kissing and sucking my way down her neck until I reached her breasts. They were so full and round. I took one nipple in my mouth and swirled my tongue around it while massaging her other breast with my hand. I loved the way her hard nipple felt in my mouth as I sucked. She was moaning with pleasure. Suddenly she flipped us over so I was on the bottom. She removed my pajamas, and to my surprise, my panties too.

She was licking me all over, sucking on my earlobes and my neck, massaging and sucking my breasts. I was sooooooooo wet, and I kept moaning and whispering her name. Then she started rubbing my clit with her finger. I arched my back in response, and she moved down and started eating me out. She would run her tongue around my lips, then my clit, then she would suck on my clit…She would suck and suck until I was on the brink of orgasm, then she would start kissing me again, letting me taste my own juices. She kept repeating this, also thrusting her tongue in and out of my hole. Finally she just started licking and sucking and licking and sucking my clit until my body shook with orgasm, and I screamed out, “Oh Latha!” again and again. Then I did the same thing to her, but I kept teasing her for longer to drive her wild. We slept naked in each other’s arms that night, and we experimented all week.

We still love to do this all the time. We are bisexual, and since we both now have husbands we love to make videos of us having sex and giving them to them as gifts. We’ve made them of us in the shower, on a beach… I love every minute of it!

No comments: